Exposure to many molds can cause adverse health effects that vary among different locations and over time the severity of risks increase. A reaction to mold can be related to the amount a person is exposed to, the health or age of a person and sensitivities or allergies.
EVERYONE can be exposed to natural environmental hazards that grow in their homes, at school or place of business.
This occurs through water intrusion that produces mold. Mold should be eliminated. Mold compromises the structural integrity of buildings and structures. Mold can compromise human health. ALL MOLD should be tested by a professional. Testing leads to the prevention of unhealthy air quality.
Active mold requires moisture. Spores appear everywhere such as on visible surfaces, hiding in dry wall and in carpets. Molds and other fungi grow easily in damp indoor environments. People who spend time in such environments sometimes complain of respiratory problems, headaches, and additional physical symptoms. Damp spaces harbor mold. Mold grows on materials in buildings breaking them down and causes dust mites, bacteria, chemicals, gasses, and particulate matter.
Some health effects attributed to mold may in fact be caused by the break down of these materials. Toxic mold causes toxic mold disease also known as “sick building syndrome.
Common indoor mold species include Aspergillus, Alternaria, Acremonium, Cladosporum, Dreschslera, Epicoccum, Penicillium, Stachybotrys, and Trichoderma.
A Fox Environmental will test your problem areas for specific types of molds and identify them.
This allows our expert to compare the indoor and outdoor mold species at a given location and time. If the two don’t correlate, at least roughly, it is possible that indoor mold colonies have developed. Even if they’re not in a visible location, such molds can release spores and other material into the indoor air.
Service 7 Days A Week
A FOX ENVIRONMENTAL EXPERT SERVICE is available to you in your home business or commercial structure 24 hours each day, 7 days each week.
- Visual observation of the residence for hazards and water intrusion.
- Use of Infra Red Thermal Imaging and Moisture Meters to uncover areas of potential water hazard.
- Indoor air-quality pre-testing to uncover the type of mold causing a problem.
- Analytical written survey of your problem with systematic solutions.
- Supervision of the corrective project.
- Ongoing expert client communication keeping you informed of every intervention and associated cost.
- Indoor air-quality post-testing to determine a clean indoor space essential to a healthy life.
ADDITIONAL TESTING AVAILABLE